Bira has been composing and recording music for 15+ years, having composed and recorded a number of original works, weaving together the rhythms of Africa, Brazil, India, and other world music.
He has not only composed and arranged a number of original works, but he has also recorded on CDs and DVDs with a number of national and international musicians, including the founder of Timbalada, Carlinhos Brown.
- Aulas de percussão – Nivel 1 & Nivel 2 (Percussion lessons – level 1 & level 2)
- Ritmos Afro Ecléticos (Eclectic African Rhythms) (purchase digital download here)
- Tocando para os Orixas (Playing for the Orixas) (purchase digital download here)
- Ritmos Mestiços (Mixed Rhythms) (purchase digital download here)
- Percussão e Harpa o Balanço do Mar (Percussion and Harp – The Balance of the Sea)
Listen and Buy Digital Download
- Jochen Eisentraut – Ritmeloxa (2014)
- Andrew Scott Potter, Edi Machado, Jack Joao Potter – Jazz Standards / Afro Bahian Rhythms (2011)
- Musiques Racines (2002)